During its proud history, the Imlach Group has accumulated numerous industry and van line commendations. Most noteworthy, we have received the Milton M. Hill Quality Award 14 years since its inception in 1995 and for the past 13 years, consecutively. The Milton M. Hill Quality Award is awarded to Atlas agents who meet or exceed 12 stringent quality guidelines ranging from driver safety to overall customer satisfaction.
The Milton M. Hill Quality Award, Atlas' premiere and most prestigious award, symbolizes the ideal to which every Atlas agent aspires.
In addition to this coveted award, in the past several years we have been recognized with the following awards:
- Superior Packing Award
- Hauling Excellence Award
- World Class Commitment Award
- Cartus Platinum Award
- Brookfield Premiere Service Award for Excellence
- Atlas Military Achievement Certificate
- ACS Carrier of the Year, 2011
- Aires Customer Service Excellence Award
- Atlas President's Club Sales Achievement Awards, 2010-2013
- Logistics Management and Reed Research Group's Quest for Quality Award (Awarded to Atlas Van Lines, Inc.)
The Imlach Group is a proud supporter of the Move For Hunger, Gleaners Food Bank, Detroit Rescue Mission Charity and Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
We recycle 100% of our used cardboard to protect the environment.