Moving Company Awards
During our proud history, we have accumulated numerous industry and van line commendations. Most noteworthy, we have received the Milton M. Hill Quality Award 20 years since its inception in 1995. The Milton M. Hill Quality Award is awarded to Atlas agents who meet or exceed 12 stringent quality guidelines ranging from driver safety to overall customer satisfaction.
THE MILTON M. HILL QUALITY AWARD
The Milton M. Hill Quality Award is dedicated to the memory of Atlas Director Milt Hill whose commitment to quality and professionalism left a lasting influence on the Atlas network.
Criteria for this award include: Receiving the Hauling Excellence Award and outstanding performance ratings in customer satisfaction, estimating, claims, safety, and warehouse operations. This prestigious award symbolizes the ideal to which every Atlas agent aspires.
In addition to this coveted award, in the past several years we have been recognized with the following awards:
- Superior Packing Award
- Hauling Excellence Award
- World Class Commitment Award
- Atlas Hauling Achievement Award
- Cartus Platinum Award
- BGRS Premiere Service Award for Excellence
- Atlas Military Achievement Certificate
- ACS Carrier of the Year
- Aires Customer Service Excellence Award
- Atlas President’s Club Sales Achievement Awards
- Logistics Management and Reed Research Group’s Quest for Quality Award (Awarded to Atlas Van Lines, Inc.)
The Imlach Group is a proud supporter of the Move For Hunger, Hurricane Michael Relief, The Denan Project, and Kidd’s Kids.
We recycle 100% of our used cardboard to protect the environment.