Your corporate relocation policy sets the stage for service. We begin by understanding what you expect in a corporate mover. Our service plan is structured around your policy requirements with consideration to each transferee’s schedule and individual circumstances. We look for ways to make your policy more cost-effective, without compromise to employee well-being.
Imlach has a solid history of corporate policy experience. Since 1968, Atlas has led the moving industry in its response to corporate customers by researching the ongoing changes in relocation policies and providing a summary of detailed trends, as indicated by respondents. The annual Atlas Survey of Corporate Relocation examines the shifts in policy and practices that shape employee expectations. Through continual, candid dialogue, we work to improve the industry and create value for your company and your transferees.
POLICY DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Comprehensive relocation management services including expense tracking and reporting
- Guaranteed price level
- Non-binding agreements that do not restrict use of multiple van lines
- Free or reduced cost valuation protection on shipments
- Performance based discount level option
- Specific delivery date ranges and claims settlement guidelines
- Option to extend benefits to retirees or other employees on a C.O.D. basis
- No additional estimates – the price and service guidelines are pre-set
When looking for a relocation policy for your company, you want options and customized solutions to help your employees go new places. Let us help you develop a cost-effective relocation policy that meets the needs of both your organization and your employees. Contact us today to discuss your corporate relocation policy expectations and goals.